1 C sugar
1 1/2 C brown sugar
1 C butter, melted
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 C flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 – 12 oz bag of mini chocolate chips, or chocolate chips of choice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cream together sugars and melted butter. Add eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4. Add flour mix to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Drop by spoonful’s onto ungreased cookie sheet. If you like, sprinkle a little sea salt on top before baking.
6. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool before removing from sheet. Don’t over bake, the cookies will continue to bake on the cookie sheet.