My husband Chris is a very good cook who can also create recipes like Mom could. He created this delicious breakfast for us on Sunday. I warn you it will make a mess of your muffin tin! He didn’t put a muffin liner in the pan because since we moved he can’t find half of the kitchen items! If you want to save on cleanup, maybe try adding the liner. It may make adding the ingredients a little more time consuming but save you on the clean up.
1/4 C butter, melted
1 tsp. maple syrup
12 slices bacon, partially cooked
1 can biscuits, not grands
3 slices of pepperjack cheese, folded into quarters
shredded cheddar cheese
12 count muffin tin
maple syrup to top
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. If using muffin liners place in cupcake tins, if not, skip to next step.
3. Combine melted butter and maple syrup, brush inside of muffin tin or liner with butter mixture.
4. Wrap bacon slice around inside muffin tin
5. Put 1/2 a biscuit inside the bacon ring. You may half to cut to fit.
6. Put a quarter piece of pepperjack cheese on top of the biscuit.
7. Whisk the eggs with seasoned salt and pepper. Evenly divide mixture and pour over the pepperjack cheese. It should come almost to the top of the muffin tin.
8. Top with shredded cheese, then drizzle with maple syrup.
9. Bake for 15 minutes.