2 – 9″ pie crusts
6 C chopped green tomatoes
3 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 C sugar
4 Tbsp cornstarch
2 Tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Put one crust into pie pan.
2. In saucepan, combine tomatoes, lemon juice, salt and cinnamon. Cook, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
3. Combine sugar and cornstarch and stir into mixture in saucepan.
4. Cook mixture until clear and add butter. Stir until melted then cool slightly.
5. Pour mixture into pie shell in pan and top with other pie crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crust is browned.