App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
1/2 C butter
1 C sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
2 1/2 C flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar; add eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Sift together dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture, combine well.
4. Take a drinking glass and coat the bottom with butter. Then coat with sugar. Roll dough into small balls and press down with the sugar coated glass.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.