App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
4 medium sweet potatoes
1/4 C butter or margarine, softened
1 tsp. powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. finely shredded orange peel
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
3 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Clean potatoes in water and pat dry. Prick potatoes with a fork.
3. Place potatoes in shallow baking dish and bake 40-60 minutes or until tender.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together butter, sugar, orange peel, and cinnamon. Stir in pecans.
5. Cut potatoes in half; top each half with a spoonful of butter mixture.