App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
1 pkg. Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake mix
1 stick butter, melted
3/4 C creamy peanut butter
1 (7.75 oz,) jar marshmallow crea1m
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine butter and cake mix (let butter cool first, this is very important). Reserve 1 1/2 C of this for topping.
3. Pat remaining mixture into an ungreased 9×13 pan
4. Combine peanut butter and marshmallow cream and spread evenly of crumb mixture. Crumble the reserved mixture over the top of peanut butter/marshmallow cream.
5. Bake for 20 for minutes, Cool and serve.