3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ ground cloves
¼ tsp ground allspice
1/4 tsp ginger
2 large eggs
1 (15oz) can sweetened cond. milk
1(14oz) unsweetened canned pumpkin (or 1-3/4 C pumpkin puree)
Buy a premade 9- inch, use your favorite recipe. Or use my go to..
1/3 C flour
1/3 C packed, dark brown sugar
1/4 C regular oats
1/4 C chopped pecans
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground ginger
2 Tbsp chilled butter, cut into small pieces
2-3 tsp water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. To prepare filling, combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; whisk together.
If making your own crust, put in a greased 9-inch pie pan
2. For streusel; combine flour, brown sugar, oats, pecans and spices. Cut in butter with fork or fingertips until crumbly. Sprinkle with water, tossing mixture with fork, just until lightly moistened.
3. Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust; sprinkle with streusel
4. Place pie on a baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean