1 C water
1/2 C butter
1/2 tsp salt
1 C flour
2 C finely chopped chicken
1 – 8 oz can crushed pineapple
1/2 C mayo
1/4 C celery, chopped
1/4 C green onions, sliced
1/4 C pecans, chopped
2 Tbsp sweet relish
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
2. For the puffs, in a saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until smooth.
3. Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg. Continue beating till smooth and shiny (this takes some arm
4. Drop by rounded teaspoons, 2″ apart on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove to wire racks; immediately cut a slit in each puff to allow the steam to escape, cool.
7. Split each puff and set tops aside; remove soft dough from inside the puff and discard.
8. For filling, combine all ingredients and mix well. Fill the puffs and replace the tops. Refrigerate. Makes approximately 3 1/2 dozen.