3 Tbsp butter, melted
1/4 C brown sugar, packed
2 Tbsp light corn syrup
1/4 C walnuts, finely chopped
1/3 C flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Bake 1 at a time. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a lightly greased baking set and flatten with the back of a spoon to create a 3″ circle.
4. Bake for about 3 minutes or until evenly browned.
5. Remove from oven and let stand on baking sheet for 1 – 1 1/2 minutes, until edges are firm enough to to lift with a spatula.
6. Place on an inverted custard cup and allow to cool. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Fill with ice cream, fruit, custard, etc.