1 (3 oz) pkg lemon gelatin
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 C cold milk
1 C boiling water
2 egg yolks
1/2 C sugar
dash of salt
2 Tbsp peach brandy
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen peach slices, cut into small pieces
1 C heavy cream
bottled raspberry sundae topping
1. Combine both gelatins in a blender, pour cold milk over and allow to sit for 1 minute.
2. Pour boiling water over mixture in blender, cover and whirl at low speed for 2 minutes; remove cover and add egg yolks, sugar, salt and peach brandy.
3. Replace cover and remove feeder cap. Whirl at high speed, gradually adding pieces of frozen peaches and blending until smooth. Add cream if you have room in the container, whirl until well blended. If there is not enough room, pour into a container that can hold the mixture and stir in cream with a rubber scraper until cream is well blended.
4. Pour mixture into a 5 C ring mold. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
5. To serve: Run a thin-bladed knife around the edges of the mold. Dip mold quickly in and out of a pan of hot water. Invert onto a serving plate. Spoon bottled raspberry topping over mold.