1 can vanilla frosting
4 Tbsp. butter
1 C smooth peanut butter
2 C crushed graham crackers
1 can chocolate frosting
1. Melt the vanilla frosting, butter, peanut butter and graham crackers together. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 20-30 minutes.
2. Remove chilled mixture from freezer and roll into a small log, smaller than the bottom of a cupcake tin.
3. Slice into 1/2″ slices. Cover and return to the freezer.
4. While the filling is freezing, line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Melt the chocolate frosting over low heat.
5. Dip each frozen slice into the melted frosting and set on a rack to let the chocolate set. I use a fork.
6. Once set, place one or 2 covered slices into each muffin liner. Keep refrigerated.