3 eggs, separated
2 C low-fat cottage cheese
1/3 C skim milk
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 C Splenda
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Grease a 2 quart casserole.
2. Whip egg whites till stiff peaks form. Set aside.
3. Combine egg yolks, cottage cheese, milk, lemon juice, salt and Splenda into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl and fold in the egg whites.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Turn off the heat and allow to cool in oven. The cheesecake will puff when baking and will sink as it cools.