1 1/2 pounds ground beef
14 Tbsp. flour, heaping
14 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese, heaping
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 gallon beef broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Then mix in beef, flour, cheese, salt and baking powder. Knead ingredients together. Spread mixture into a 9×13 in. pan.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Place cubes into beef broth and simmer till heated through.
5. The flour mixture can also be made ahead and frozen until the day before serving.