1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1″ slices
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 C mayonnaise
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 C shredded mozzarella, divided
1 pound pkg. frozen meatballs, thawed
28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
1 C water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Arrange bread in a single layer in an ungreased 9×13 pan; set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 C cheese
3. In a bowl, combine spaghetti sauce and water. Gently stir in meatballs and spoon over bread slices. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
4. Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes.