1 C graham cracker crumbs
1/2 C ground almonds
1/4 C sugar
1/4 C butter, melted
3 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
3 large eggs
1 1/2 C white chocolate baking chips, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 (15 oz. can apricot halves, drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat the bottom of a 9″ springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar and butter in a small bowl until evenly moistened. Press firmly into the bottom of prepared pan.
3. Beat cream cheese until fluffy, blend in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, melted white chocolate and vanilla until smooth. Pour over crust.
4. Place apricots into a good processor or blender. Process until smooth. Place small spoonful’s of the apricot puree over the top of cream cheese mixture. Swirl with the tip of a knife to make a marbled appearance.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until edges are puffed and golden. The center will not be completely set. Cool completely on a wire rack. Chill thoroughly before serving.