App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
1 box graham crackers
2 (3 3/4 oz.) boxes instant lemon pudding
3 C milk
1 (8 oz.) container cool whip
1 container lemon icing
1. Butter bottom and sides of 9×13 pan.
2. Lay 1 layer of graham crackers, not crushed, in bottom of the pan.
3. Mix pudding and milk; add cool whip. Blend with mixer until smooth.
4. Put half of the pudding mixture over graham crackers in pan. Alternate layers of pudding mixture and graham crackers until gone.
5. Refrigerate 2 hours then ice with lemon icing, or vanilla.
6. Can be made with chocolate pudding and icing in place of lemon