App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
1 lb. hamburger
salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
1 medium onion
1 small pepper
4 slices American cheese
1 box tater tots
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix salt, pepper and garlic salt with hamburger. Spread mixture into bottom of a 8×8 pan.
3. Lay cheese slices on top of beef. Slice onion and pepper thinly and lay on top of cheese.
4. Spread soup out like frosting on nest, then press tater tots into soup. Lightly salt and pepper again.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.