App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
Leslie App Reddiex
1 can Hunts garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
16 oz. frozen cooked meatballs, each quartered
1 – 24 oz. frozen cheese filled ravioli, cooked according to directions and kept warm
non-stick cooking spray
1 C shredded mozzarella
Fresh chopped basil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In saucepan, cook meatballs and sauce over medium heat.
3. Coat a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Spread raviolis evenly over the bottom of dish then ladle meatball sauce over the top.
5. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and cover with foil.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil.