App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
1/2 lb. ground beef
1 C Cracker crumbs
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. onion, chopped fine
1/2 can tomato soup
4 green pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the top off peppers and remove membranes and seeds. Set aside.
3. Mix together beef, cracker crumbs, salt pepper and 1/2 of the tomato soup.
4. Fill peppers with mixture. Combine remaining soup with 1/2 C of water and pour over top of peppers. Cover with foil.
5. Bake covered for 45 minutes and uncovered and 15 uncovered.