App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 pint sour cream
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp garlic
3 C seasoned bread crumbs or crushed stuffing mix
1/2 C melted butter
1. Mix together sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, salt and garlic.
2. Pour over chicken and marinate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. Dredge chicken in seasoned breadcrumbs or stuffing mix. Place in 9×13 pan and pour melted butter over chicken.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.