App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, cut up
2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 to 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 to 1 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
Butter Sauce Ingredients
1/2 C butter
3/4 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. oregano
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. black pepper
White Sauce Ingredients
2 Tbsp. flour
1/2 C white wine
2 C half and half
3/4 C parmesan cheese
1. Make butter sauce. Cook shrimp and mushrooms in butter sauce until shrimp is pink.
2. Remove shrimp and mushrooms from sauce. Save butter sauce for white sauce.
3.Grease a 9×13 pan and layer ingredients in the following order: artichokes, chicken, shrimp and mushrooms.
4. To the reserved butter sauce add 2 Tbsp. flour and mix well.
5. Add the white wine and bring to a boil then, add half and half. Cook until slightly thickened, then pour over layers in 9×13 pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serves 8-10.