App & Osborne Family Cookbook 2004
8 strips of bacon
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 C soy sauce
1/2 C sugar
3 cloves garlic
2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. paprika
5 drops hot pepper sauce
1. Microwave bacon slightly then place between 2 paper towels to remove grease.
2. Place chicken in 9×13 pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, paprika and hot sauce; mix well.
4. Place pieces of bacon on each chicken then pour sauce on top. Let marinate overnight.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min to 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.