1 pkg. Velveeta Shells and Cheese Dinner
2 Tbs. butter
1/4 C Miracle Whip
2 Tbs. flour
3/4 C milk
1 pkg. (10oz.) frozen broccoli
1 1/2# or 2 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
2 Tbs. parmesan cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Make Velveeta shells and cheese according to directions.
3. Melt butter over low heat; Add Miracle Whip and flour, mix until blended. Stir in milk and cook until blended and thickened.
4. Put mixture into 9×13 and place chicken on top. Then put broccoli on top of chicken.
5. Pour Miracle Whip over mixture and sprinkle parmesan over top.
6. Bake for 35-40 min.