6 oz. corned beef, finely chopped (about 1 1/3 C)
3/4 C drained sauerkraut with caraway seed
3/4 C mayo
1/3 C plus 2 Tbsp. shredded swiss cheese, divided
1/3 C Thousand Island dressing
2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
chopped green onions or parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine corned beef, sauerkraut, mayo, 1/3 C cheese, dressing, horseradish, and red pepper.
3. Spread evenly into a 9″ pie pan. Sprinkle with remaining 2 Tbsp. cheese.
4. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
5. Garnish with green onions or parsley, if using.
6. Serve with a variety of crackers, pita bread or rye cocktail bread.