6 oz corned beef, finely chopped (about 1 1/3 C)
3/4 C drained sauerkraut with caraway seed
3/4 C mayo
1/3 C plus 2 Tbsp shredded swiss cheese, divided
1/3 C Thousand Island dressing
2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
1/8 tsp ground red pepper
chopped green onions or parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees2.Combine corned beef, sauerkraut, mayo, 1/3 C cheese, dressing, horseradish, and red pepper.
- Spread evenly into a 9″ pie pan. Sprinkle with remaining 2 Tbsp cheese.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Garnish with green onions or parsley, if using.
- Serve with a variety of crackers, pita bread or rye cocktail bread.